How to Grow Facial Hair Fast?
Burly beards and handsome mustaches are popular. Unfortunately, some men have a harder time growing facial hair than others. Luckily, with the right habits and diet, getting a thick, manly beard may be possible!
Many people dream of growing a thick, luxurious beard or a stylish mustache. Unfortunately, some men can’t seem to grow more than a few thin patches. While you can’t change genetic causes of poor or uneven growth, there are several ways you can help encourage your natural facial hair to grow in thicker and fuller. To grow facial hair, commit to the growing process, consider using beard oils and supplements, practice proper skin care, and nourish your body from the inside. If natural practices don’t work, you can even attempt several medical techniques. Remember that facial hair won’t grow overnight — exercise patience no matter what else you decide to try.
- News articles that seem knowledgeable, and only tell that beard growth is 100% in genes and that there would be no way to promote the growth naturally.
- Supplement marketers who claim to have a magical beard growth serum, oil, spray, or supplement (which are more than often over-priced scam products).
- Articles which make claims where hair growth in the scalp is used as evidence towards proving something to work on facial hair, which doesn’t because the beard is hormonal, scalp hair is not.
Have you ever dreamed of growing a beard, but not dared to because of weak beard growth? Do you want facial hair that leaves people in awe? Then you’ve come to the right place. What if you could get some pointers that will make your journey easier and faster, wouldn’t that be great?
facial hair has always been a symbol of masculinity. Men show off their beards and mustaches with great pride. Many styles have come and gone, but nothing could deter the popular appeal of facial hair. If you’re hoping to sport a fashionable beard, mustache or goatee, you’re probably wondering how to grow facial hair faster to avoid the unsightly in-between stage.
How to Improve Your Memory?
Use association to remember facts. To use association effectively, you can create an image in your mind to help you remember a word or an image. For example, if you have a hard time remembering that JFK was the president involved in the Bay of Pigs invasion, just picture the handsome president swimming in an ocean surrounded by happy, oinking pigs. This is absolutely silly, but this concrete image in your mind will forever help you link the president with this event.
- By creating a visual, your brain can fixate on a single, easy-to-identify piece of information. When you recall that single symbol, you can also recall the larger strand of information you assigned to it. For example, as you place your car keys in your purse, imagine your purse suddenly growing wheels and speeding away. Since the image is such a strange one, you’re more likely to remember it later, which will also help you remember that your car keys are inside it.
- The more unique or unusual the image is, the easier it will be for your brain to remember it.
The human brain is the most complex entity in the known universe.
So treat your brain like the powerful machine it is and give it the highest quality fuel.
Use association to remember numbers. Let’s say you keep forgetting your student ID every time you need to use it again. Just break down the number into smaller chunks and create images associated with those chunks. Let’s say the number is 12-7575-23. Find a way to make these numbers mean. Let’s say “12” happens to be your house number, “75” happens to be your grandmother’s age, and the number “23” is Michael Jordan’s jersey number. Here’s what you can visualize to remember the number:
- Picture your house with two copies of your grandmother standing to the right, showing that the house comes first. Then imagine Michael Jordan standing to the right of your grandmothers. There you have it — 12 (your house), 7575 (double-dose of Grandma) and 23, the basketball star.